[iBook] shifting, dragging and dropping

ibooklist2 at matthurst.fastmail.fm ibooklist2 at matthurst.fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 26 02:24:41 PST 2007

A couple of things

I managed to lever off the shift key on my iBook while cleaning down the
keyboard. Doesn’t look like anything’s broken but it’s proving almost
impossible to clip back into place. I seem to remember extensive
discussion on this list about such things (and while we’re about it,
letters rubbing off the keys). Is a dab of super glue going to do the
trick or will I foul up the iBook forever?

And secondly:

I’m running OS X 3.9 on a G4, and every so often I lose the ability to
drag and drop, in Finder and everything else. Rebooting solves it for a
few hours, then it goes again. Anybody else had this? Any ideas?

Matt