[iBook] external firewire CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive

Janice F. Jorgensen janicejorgensen at charter.net
Sat Jul 28 17:54:24 PDT 2007

Thanks.. It is my Macbook that has the firmware password.  I have been told
that I need to go to the apple store to do that... As it is kinda
complicated.  A new apple store just opened 1 week ago 1/2 hour away.  Guess
that is where I will be going so I can move ahead.

Thank you so much for the detailed step by step description.
--
Janice
janicejorgensenatcharterdotnet