[iBook] (no subject) battery

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Fri Oct 19 15:19:41 PDT 2007

It may be other problems, but the general rule is first to:
1.  reset PRAM
2.  reset power manager
3.  calibrate battery
There are KnowledgeBase articles at the Apple Support
website which explain each of these for the different
models of laptops.  I'm using a temporary computer now
so I can't give you the article numbers.