[iBook] Photos

Pat patdart2 at mac.com
Sun Oct 28 11:14:52 PDT 2007

I just returned from a month long trip with two people with cameras.
They both took enormous numbers of pictures, one with very large
files, and I downloaded them onto my iBook for them.  Now, I don't
want all those pictures cluttering up my drive, but I do want some,
so I used Image  Capture for them.  Also, I had to burn them onto
disks for them to use on their PC's.  Problem was among others, I
couldn't get them to rotate, so I just burned them as they took
them.  Can anyone tell me three things...

1. How do I reduce them so I can mount them into iPhoto and if I do,
can I then export them so that they are not MAC alone?

2. Using Image Capture, is there a way to rotate them that I missed?

Should I be using a different program for doing this?

TIA,

Pat